1
Medicplants-The diagnosis of herpes zoster is usually done by examining the location and shape of the rash, as well as the pain and other symptoms that are felt. The doctor may take a skin rash or fluid sample from a rash which will then be examined in the laboratory if needed.

Just like chickenpox, there is no special step to deal with herpes zoster. The goal of treatment is to reduce symptoms until the disease heal by itself.

Herpes

Steps of medical treatment that can be done to speed healing while reducing the risk of complications is the provision of antiviral drugs. For example, acyclovir and Valacyclovir. Antiviral drugs are most effective if taken within three days after the rash appears. However, if the patient has a compliant risk, the drug may be given until before 7 days after the rash appears. Consumption of antiviral drugs is usually performed for 7-10 days.

Groups of people who especially require antiviral drugs include the elderly and people with decreased immune systems, such as those with cancer, HIV, and diabetes. In addition, antiviral is also given to people with a rash or severe pain and if herpes zoster impact on the eyes.

Dealing with pain as early as possible may also prevent people from complications of neurological disorders. To overcome the pain, there are several types of drugs that will usually be given a doctor.

Post a Comment Blogger

  1. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete

 
Top